If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1624 search results for: housing update from ashley garner
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your agent to be your guide.
- If the market is flooded with houses for sale, updates may be necessary for your house to stand out. In our current sellers’ market, the added expenses might not be worth it.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your trusted real estate advisor to be your guide.
- In today’s sellers’ market, buyers have limited options and may be more willing to take on repairs themselves.
- You may be wondering what needs to be renovated before you sell your house. In today’s shifting market, making your house appealing is more important than ever.
- That’s why it’s essential to lean on a real estate professional who has in-depth knowledge of today’s housing market. They know what buyers are looking for and how to highlight any upgrades you make.
- Experts say the number of homes for sale is growing this year, and that can have a big impact on your move.
- If you’re planning to buy, additional options in today’s market may be just what you’ve been waiting for. More inventory means added opportunities to find the home of your dreams.
You might remember the housing crash in 2008, even if you didn't own a home at the time.
If you're thinking about buying or selling a house, it's important to know that it doesn't just affect your life, but also your community.
Have you ever wondered how inflation impacts the housing market?
- If you’re thinking about selling your house this season, focusing on a few quick and easy updates outside can help your home look its best.
- 78% of real estate agents polled say poor landscaping affects property values. As a seller, that means your yard could impact your bottom line.