Remember and Honor Those Who Gave All
Moving Now Can Give Your House Its Day in the Sun [INFOGRAPHIC]
The Impact of Changing Mortgage Rates [INFOGRAPHIC]
The Worst Home Price Declines Are Behind Us [INFOGRAPHIC]
Reasons To Sell Your House Today [INFOGRAPHIC]
Ways To Overcome Affordability Challenges in Today’s Housing Market [INFOGRAPHIC]
Why You May Want an Energy-Efficient Home [INFOGRAPHIC]
Home Inspections for Sellers: What You Need To Know [INFOGRAPHIC]
The Key Advantage of Investing in a Home [INFOGRAPHIC]
Facts About Closing Costs [INFOGRAPHIC]
Have You Thought About Why You Might Want To Sell Your House? [INFOGRAPHIC]
Here’s Why the Housing Market Isn’t Going To Crash [INFOGRAPHIC]
Buying a Home May Make More Sense Than Renting [INFOGRAPHIC]
Where Will You Go After You Sell Your House? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- If you’re thinking of selling your house, be sure to explore all the options you have for your next home.
- Both newly built homes and existing homes offer plenty of unique benefits.
- If you have questions about the options in our area, let’s discuss what’s available and what’s right for you.
Checklist for Selling Your House This Spring [INFOGRAPHIC]
The Spring Housing Market Could Be a Sweet Spot for Sellers [INFOGRAPHIC]
How To Win as a Buyer in Today’s Housing Market [INFOGRAPHIC]
- In today’s housing market, you can still be the champion if you have the right team and strategy.
- To win as a buyer, you need to build your team, make strategic plays, consider what’s in and out of bounds, and stand out from the crowd.
- Let’s connect today to make your game-winning play.
You May Not Need as Much as You Think for Your Down Payment [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put down far less on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.
- Let’s connect to make sure you have a trusted lender and can find out if you’re ready to buy a home sooner rather than later.
Homeownership Builds Your Wealth over Time [INFOGRAPHIC]
- If you’re thinking of buying a home this year, be sure to factor in the long-term benefits of homeownership.
- On average, nationwide, home prices appreciated by 288.7% over the last 32 years. That means homeowners grow their net worth significantly in the long term.
- Homeownership wins over time. Let’s connect so you can start your homebuying journey today.
What’s Really Happening with Home Prices? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, recent headlines about home prices falling month-over-month may have you second guessing your decision—but perspective matters.
- While home prices are down slightly month-over-month in some markets, home values are still up almost 10% nationally on a year-over-year basis. A nearly 10% gain is still dramatic compared to the more normal level of appreciation, which is 3-4%.
- Let’s connect to find out how much equity you have in your current home and how you can use it to fuel your next purchase.
Key Terms To Know When Buying a Home [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Buying a home is a major transaction that can seem even more complex when you don’t understand the terms used throughout the process.
- If you’re looking to become a homeowner this year, it’s important to know these housing terms and how they relate to the current market so you feel confident throughout the homebuying process.
- Let’s connect so you have expert answers for any questions as they come up.
Tips To Reach Your Homebuying Goals in 2023 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- If you’re planning to buy a home in 2023, here are a few things to focus on.
- Work on your credit and save for a down payment. If saving feels like a challenge, there’s help available. Then, get pre-approved, create a list of desired features, and prioritize them.
- Let’s connect so you have expert advice on how to reach your homebuying goals this year.
2023 Housing Market Forecast [INFOGRAPHIC]
- From home sales to prices, the 2023 housing market will be defined by mortgage rates. And where rates go depends on what happens with inflation.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect so you understand where the housing market is headed in 2023.
- Home Price Expectations Survey (HPES)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Zelman & Associates
- Greg McBride, Chief Financial Analyst, Bankrate
Reasons To Sell Your House This Season [INFOGRAPHIC]
- If you’re planning to make a move but aren’t sure if now’s the right time, here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t wait to sell your house.
- The supply of homes for sale, while growing, is still low today. Plus, serious buyers are out looking right now, and many are hoping to avoid falling into the rental trap for another year.
- Let’s connect to determine if selling your house before the new year is the right move for you.
Winter Home Selling Checklist [INFOGRAPHIC]
- As you get ready to sell your house, focus on tasks that make it inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal.
- This list will help you get started, but don’t forget, a real estate professional will provide other helpful tips based on your specific situation.
- Let’s connect so you have advice on what you may want to do to get your house ready to sell this season.